We left for our camping trip on the Imnaha River on Thur. 4/24, saw hundreds of white tail deer and several turkeys, but no bear skin rug. By the time we returned, our house was really taking shape. I'll just share some pictures which I took between Wed. 4/30 and Fri. 5/2.
Awesome changes in three days.
Trusses going up.
Looking from the NE towards the front. The front door is the large hole on the left.
This is the view of the outside looking into our great room. Just imagine being on the inside looking out at the beautiful Cascade Mountains. Incredible!!!
I took this picture from Hwy. 97. It's a look from the NE corner of our property. The roof isn't on the great room yet. Hopefully, next week it will be covered. Tyler York and Josh are putting in the sewer system this week. The power and water are close to being connected.
Enjoy your week. I know we will be having a good time. Gail & Mike
1 comment:
You are at the really fun stage! What an awesome view and beautiful big home! Kyle wants to know if you are going to let all the kids come home to fill the rooms? Ha Ha!
John
Post a Comment