I realized it's been 3 weeks since my last update. We have been busy making decisions and being with family. Neal, Brendan, Daniel, and Cameron spent Memorial Day weekend. Josh and I were able to see some good baseball games and cuddle with Cameron. Fun!
Now, an update on Keith: He is recovering; the doctor is pleased with his progress. Here is a picture of him last week here with Jadelynn and Jaylee.
Finally, our house. It is now 40% completed (whatever that means - it's still not ready to move in.) We met with the electrician last Monday. For 7 hours we walked through each room marking where lights will be, the switches to control them, and outlets ( I will have LOTS of them) The electricians are now wiring all the rooms. We are trying to pick light fixtures. Wow! So many choices.
This week the final pieces are being put on the outside timbers and porches. This final beam was put up last Friday over the west facing porch. It's awesome.
The roof is also almost finished. It's beautiful; if a roof can be beautiful. The owner of the roofing company is a friend of Mike's from UPS. I like that we're hiring people we know.
No comments:
Post a Comment