Thursday, April 10, 2008

#1 In the Beginning

We finally have begun the journey to create our new home. I want to keep a journal with pictures to keep family and friends included. Since I am just learning to blog, I will bring you up to speed.





This property is about 5 miles south of Madras on Hwy. 97. The building site is in the middle farmland with a stunning 180 degree view of the Cascade Mountains. We have been working on this deal since June. On Wed. 3/26, our funding finally came through and we signed papers. The next day, we became new property owners.

Mon. 3/31 They started excavating.

(my intention is to add a photo here, but it's getting late and I can't figure it out. I'll send this and try tomorrow.)


2 comments:

johncrafton said...

We will follow you proudly as you chase your dream...it really dosen't get any better than that! John & Michelle

johncrafton said...

Looks like you will have a dancing floor by the end of the week. You probably think it is too small at the moment but the size grows considerably when the walls go up! Thanks for the update! John