Saturday, April 12, 2008

WWL Journal #2





WWL stands for western wilderness lodge, the theme of our dream house. This will be the title of my journal updates.


This is the view from our house, minus the red fence post. What you don't see from this picture are the 11 other mountain peaks. Stunning view!









Groundbreaking day 3/31!








During the week of April 1-4, the builders (Chuck, Bill, + Jim) built the footings, poured the footings, took down the forms, and formed the stemwalls.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats awsome mom and Dad! I know I'm out there a tone. But I know how hard its been with getting it done but it will all be worth it and you guys getting your dreams is what I have always hoped for you guy's. But the best thing is that you know how to blog and I dont so you will have to teach me ok.

Love you both LOTSLOTSLOTS

Josh